In addition to meticulous packaging and monitoring weather conditions, we offer buyers peace of mind with our insurance policy. For only $5, if your plants arrive damaged, we’ll cover the cost!
After opting in to Potted Elephant’s insurance policy, here is the added value and peace of mind you’ll receive:
- Within 48 hours of receiving a damaged plant, e-mail to email@example.com a picture of the box, the packing slip, and at least 3 photos of the plant. We may ask for additional information to support your claim.
- Our team will work with Buyer to mutually agree upon either replacing the plant with the same type (if in stock or switch for another), provide a partial refund, or fully refund the plant.
- During the winter months, your insured package will receive a FREE heat pack to insure your plant is kept warm on its journey to you.
- Save time and avoid bureaucracy from mail carrier insurance policies by having your claim supported directly with Potted Elephant.
- Opting out of insurance, Buyer accepts the responsibility of shipping live plants to their home. If plants arrive damaged due to transit, Buyer may claim with up to $50 insurance with USPS & $100 for UPS.
We are confident in our ability to deliver a quality shipping experience for you. We believe our insurance policy adds value to ordering houseplants online. Thank you for supporting small businesses like us!